Monday, 10 June 2013

TTC Life

Things I would like to tell people on the TTC (if there were no rules, or etiquette, or civilization whatsoever): 

1) I am sure you have lots of friends. But spandex is not one of them. 
2) I know the deodorant said "all day protection", but trust me, it was exaggerating. 
3) Gee, I have no idea what could possibly be in that plain, brown paper bag. And it's shaped like a bottle? I'm stumped. 
4) Oh no, when the bus driver says move back, he means everyone BUT you. Sure, you can just stay at the front where you are. 
5) I just worked 13 hours on my feet on all day, but your bag needs a seat? My apologies. 
6) Okay, so [insert Toronto sports team here] lost again, huh? Disappointing, but I fail to see how yelling in my face will turn back time and change the outcome. 
7) When you got dressed this morning, did you forget to turn on the lights? 
8) I appreciate the attempt, but mouthwash just makes your breath smell like minty booze. 
9) Thank you for talking on your cell phone so loud. No, I didn't know that David had a house party while you were away. And his friends trashed the house? Some people have no consideration for others, I know. 
10) No, twenty people trying to jam into the same subway car at once won't cause any problems. Those doors just look small; go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment