Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Welcome!

My name is Ryan; welcome to my brand new blog. As someone with a degree in Creative Writing, I do have a flair for language, so you'll have to forgive me if I end up sounding pretentious; I assure you that is entirely unintentional. I always prefer levity to gravity, so I will try to keep things light and humorous wherever possible. There is already so much negativity in the world, there is no need for me to add to it. Although, I do love sarcasm, but I will endeavour not to cross the line into outright scorn or derision. Also, I have a penchant for lists, so most of my posts seem to be taking that form. I am a very busy person with two jobs, but I will try to post as often as I can; this entire process is still new to me, so it may be a while before a regular schedule starts to set in. Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope you found something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment